Friday 13 April 2012

Feed Back

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night. How are you, my dear reader. Good? Good. Am doing okay too on this lovely but chilly Friday morning. We've done 2 posts and the views are 118. 118 people!!! I am humbled. Thank you Reader. Its a very fulfilling experience, writing to you. I was thinking along that line and decided to improve our blogging experience. This is a very special post. this one will hit 300 views. Thats our target for today, with your help, of course. Here's how...

 If you read the blog, and like what you've read you can share to your friends on twitter, facebook or via email. At the bottom of the post there's a button which enables you to do so. Easy and convenient. Like G-Money says, "Tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend"... Are you in the salon while reading this? show your neighbor whose probably reading the same magazine for the third time. In class? ICDL or Web design? ACCA or CPA? Jump onto your desk and shout to the rest of the class about the blog. Is the lecturer cracking jokes you've heard since class 3? For your own good, upgrade him!!! Nothing downgrades your grades like an uninteresting teacher. Boy, cant this player rhyme.



 Feed Back. This aint those misguided customer service adverts, ati help us serve you by getting back to us. And you find that the customer service is worse than the actual service. Ask Jeff Mizanin aka Makaveli, who commented on My First Post and sent an inbox ie."Make this blog partly bout life in kenya." I fulfilled his request to the best of my ability in post # 2. So get back to me, wether through email, facebook, or post a comment in the large white box down there...

Now, enough with the seriousness, THIF! Thank God Its Friday! Lets have some fun!

Breaking News.

I like female kondas. The ones who ask for your fare with a smile and sometimes a flirt. Ther'ye clean and well kept and make the experience intresting. Plus its a very welcome change from the usual male ones..



Homeboyz Radio. The most diverse radio station in Kenya. Very good music (at least for our generation). Though you gatta stop censoring Nicki Minaj. If you do, there's nothing to listen to! She swears very attractively, Its like a lullaby. Seen the video to Y.U.Mad ft Lilwayne,Birdman? I really respect the 2 men, since not all men can rap(at all) considering the outfit shes wearing. #Mindblowing. And don't do those Easy Fm Adverts that listeners say why they like the station. If you're already listening to it, there's no reason to tell you why you like it. Though I gatta admit, its a very clever advert... Kudos to the great work Hbr.We don't mind how many times you change frequencies (Though closing down uptown was a real bummer)


Square sheets. I hate square sheets. Ok, too strong. I dislike square sheets. I have a rectangular bed, so square sheets make no sense. I wake up in the morning, with my legs so tangled in them its like I played 90 nonstop minutes of soccer. At least sleep has become interesting...

Vampire Entertainment. Its everywhere. Vampire Diaries, True blood and Twilight. I have nothing against VD but its too emotional, like a soap opera. True blood is my best of the three, Very mature. And on that, I got a question for the guys. How freaky would it be if your chiq could read your mind? Every Thought, no matter how dirty? I shudder at the thought... Twilight 4. Breaking Dawn. Forever is just the beginning. After marriage. Its bad enough that Edu and Bella got married. But forever? Seriously? Am I the only one who thinks that that's baloney? No man can be faithful forever! 


















Vybez Cartel Is still in prison. Hes in prison. Still in prison. Jailed. A prisoner. Any Ideas? No? Ok, Hes locked up with lots of other men. Has your bulb lit yet? Almost? Hes gonna be some ones boy. You know, "Boy". Now you get me. Considering hiz not that built, I'm guessing some 7 foot over muscled dude has already claimed him. Sad, really. But that better not affect his music... And we need not comment on his bleaching. Its water under the bridge...






One of the best most recent songs Ive heard. B.o.B- Where are you. Here's the link.

http://youtu.be/NxXXcLRaQsY?hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxXXcLRaQsY&ob=av2e

Im going to pick up ma lil cousin #ImAResponsibleNigga. In starehe. He claims to become their 1st player. well see bout tht though I have few doubts. After that ill be at the UON Open day. If you see me, halar.
Tommorow, Therell be basketball tryouts in Queen Of apostoles, Opp Safari Park. Come one, come all.


Exponential Potential, Whos laughing now...

Have an amazing day. 

Stay sexy

Dean.

1 comment:

  1. dude keep up the bloggin spirit... as a fan i want to see wat u can do with tha keyboard......keep typin..

    ReplyDelete